Due to expansion of the business we are now seeking a Landscape Designer / Landscape Architect to join our East Sussex office.
The last two years has seen PJC Consultancy take on a number of exciting projects in the Sussex, Kent and Surrey areas, as well as further afield, resulting in a growing customer base and awareness of our offering. Projects have included major infrastructure projects, a number of high profile public realm engagements, as well as working for clients such as developers, Local Authorities and private homeowners. As such we now have a demand for an additional, well motivated and enthusiastic landscape designer/architect to join our team.
Our ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Relevant academic qualification and experience in Landscape Design / Landscape Architecture
- A minimum of two years experience within the industry
- Excellent horticulture and design knowledge
- Ability to produce landscape design plans with a dedicated attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Auto CAD or similar, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good hand drawing / sketch capability
- Full UK Driving License
We undertake a wide range of services as listed below, experience of undertaking these services would be an advantage:
- Site Surveys
- Site Analysis
- Constraints plans
- Landscape Plans
- Landscape and Garden Design Plans
- Detailed planting plans
- Construction Drawings
- Section Elevations
- Specification Documents / Drawings
- Maintenance & Management Plans
- Visual presentation graphics
- Photomontage / Visualisations
- Report writing
- Master Planning
- Design statement writing
If this new role is of interest, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an ecologist, arboriculturist or landscape designer and are interested in working with PJC and help join and develop the company then please drop us an email.