PJC Consultancy has an in-house landscape designer with the expertise and experience to deliver a wide range of landscape design services and solutions to meet any requirement.
From inception to implementation, our team of professional and creative landscape designers can develop individually inspired landscape architecture and garden designs for public and private environments, whether commercial or residential and varying in size from large-scale phased projects to small intimate plots.
Design Based Services
- Conceptual landscape design and garden design to individual briefs
- Contextual analysis of subject environment
- Visual moodboard creation for presentation and planning
- Landscape masterplans of varying scale
- High quality graphical representation including sketch designs, illustrative masterplans, sectional elevations and scaled working drawings
- Hardworks landscape detailing, including lighting design and other integrated external design features
- Softworks planting scheme and schedules from localised detailed design to a wider general design concepts and screening
- Generating maintenance and management programmes to encourage healthy establishment and development.
Consultancy Based Services
- Planning consent consultancy for both pre and post application phases
- Working to BREEAM standards and other sustainability measures
- Appointed Environmental Works Supervisor
- Consulting directly with Civil Engineers as appointed Environmental Works Supervisor, sustainable drainage systems (SUDs), materials, street furniture and vehicular movement (route hierarchy) etc.
- Liaising directly with our own in house ecological and arboricultural consultants on joint projects offering a synergistic, one-stop solution for clients.